Sunday, October 24, 2010

Layar Screenshots













The model is now well proportioned in Layar. Some aspects aren't working so well. The lighting isn't great so the white texture becomes over exposed and then undefined as seen on the staircases. Some of the model disappears as you rotate it. I did check all the normals however I think this maybe due to the complexity of the curves and so forth and it is possible that some of the lines do not meet properly causing the problem ie the software is only seeing a face. Some of the shots worked well though. I went in to test it on the iPhone but it was not finding any point of interest possibly due to a fault in the client side ie us. The QR was being tempermental but did eventually pick up my signs. As a result, I may not get any iPhone screenshots until testing day.




No comments:

Post a Comment