Thursday, September 9, 2010

Model in Layar

My Tiny URL is http://tinyurl.com/25jsbc9

Location on Google Maps:
In Layar ...

These shots are really disappointing ... the location did not seem correct compared to my previous attempt which seemed to be correct and the model kept moving and the grid sloped a lot of the time for some reason. I went back to re do the angles on the shots I took but the uniwide web went down in the mall walkway, I waited for 30 mins but then had to leave to collect children so I was unable to get a better shot at it. Think I would have been impressed if I had managed to get better shots of it.



In BuildAR ...

Rear view with Spore Creatures ...


Rear view with ladder and Spore Creatures ...


Full building can be seen in screen at 33m due to height of building...
Building still at 33m distance but cropped for closer look ...

From 10m distance ...

From 1m distance ...



Final pictures with a ladder to reach the shelves inside, all the creatures in their pots and Fleur standing outside with one child and a bucket for collecting vegetation ....







No comments:

Post a Comment